Become an Organ Recital Sponsor
Thank you for your consideration of sponsoring a recital in our fifteen-week 2018 Wednesday Evening Organ Recital Series. Your support would help to bring internationally-acclaimed musicians to the Merrimack Valley, continuing a rich legacy of performance, entertainment and enrichment at the Music Hall.
A sponsorship would also publicly align you or your enterprise with one of our nation's most prized historical and musical gems.
Your $600 sponsorship would be publicly acknowledged in the following ways:
- Verbal recognition at the recital that you sponsor
- Prominent statement of your sponsorship in the program handout distributed at the recital that you sponsor
- Recognition signs displayed in the hall at the recital that you sponsor
- Sponsors' names listed in the program handout distributed at all series recitals
- Your name or enterprise posted on our website (www.mmmh.org)
- Listing in our newsletter, "MMMH Update", which has over 5,000 recipients
- 10 tickets that may be used at your sponsored recital and/or any other 2018 Wednesday Evening Organ Recital Series recital
As a non-profit organization staffed by a volunteer Board of Trustees, we are truly grateful for the support we receive from our patrons and contributors. Generosity from individuals, professionals, and corporations allows MMMH to offer world-class music and youth outreach to the general public.
Thank you again for your consideration of this unique opportunity.
Edward J. Sampson, Jr., President
Methuen Memorial Music Hall, Inc.
38 Chestnut Court
North Andover, Massachusetts 01845-5320